Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Did anyone ask for glitter? Well here you go ~ this card is full of it. I used the Baroque Border wheel for the background and the center medallion is from the A True Friend set. Stamped them both with Taken with Teal on Tempting Turquoise then using my glue pen, followed all the lines. I used the turquoise cosmo glitter and wow! I also put the glitter on the brads in the corner. A girl can't have enough glitter, right?
I made this card in preparation of a friend of mine becoming a grandmother. She wants to be called meme. When my time comes, that's what I would like as well. Grandma sounds just too old!
I water-colored the hippo, sponged all the cream colored papers and used a lot of dimensionals.


Thanks for peaking,

4 comments:

  1. I love all the glitter, very pretty. The second card is adorable. Well done! I agree a card can never have enough glitter or bling to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them. Great job.. Lots and lots of bling on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun cards those are!!! Love that glitter!
    I grew up with a Grandma and a Grammie. When I had kids, my mom wanted to be called Grammary and my grandma became Gigi, for great grandma.
    Now that I am a grandmother, I let the kids come up with a name, and while kidding around my grandson called me "grandmaroni" and that is what stuck!!! So, I am proudly called Grandmaroni!!! LOL
    Don't ya just love it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and I just love the glitz.

    Vivian Swain

    ReplyDelete