Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007












The holidays are upon us. I have been very busy making Christmas cards. These four were my first creations using my new cuttlebug. What a fun gadget! My friend Betty has got me hooked on card making and I am loving it. I now have the birthday and anniversary of everyone in my family. Now I need to get my husbands family, too, so I can send them all hand made cards. As for the Christmas cards, I am proud to say I have all them made and in their addressed envelopes, except for some special cards. I
saw them made on The Carol Duvall Show and I have been working on them all day today. All sorts of folding, very frustrating at times. When that would happen I would just go sit in front of the tv and heat my back for awhile then come back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment