Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here is a picture of one of my gardens. Most of these plants are now a year old and so nice and big! I love it.





Deb and I took a beading class where we made earrings and a matching bracelet. They came out beautiful. I bought more 'fixings' to make another pair of earrings at home. I didn't have all the right tools, but I think they came out great. I'm going to take apart the sterling earrings and put it back together using gold. The sterling makes my ears itch.
This is a picture that I painted for Butch. He's from Texas and I thought he might enjoy having this in his TV room. I first bought I painting at Goodwill, then applied gesso. Once that was dry, I penciled in the state and painted. It came out pretty bright so I then applied a stain to the picture. That is exactly what it needed.
The picture came out beautifully. I made some (faux) cow hide pillows and covered a couple of ottomans with the same fabric. His room is starting to look finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment