Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Color Blocked Typed Note

Happy April!  Spring is springing!  Outside my window I can hear a lawn mower, birds chirping and someone is getting a new roof.  I love having my windows open!
So today's post features the April Stamp of the Month called Typed Note.  This is such a versatile stamp set, just look at all those sentiments!  

I created a couple cards and have many more swirling around in my head.  The background of both the cards reminds me of a color blocked dress my daughter had when she was young.


 What do you think?  Aren't they adorable?   They are both already in the mail....I wonder who the lucky recipients are.  :-)
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you are able to enjoy this wonderful Spring day.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your cards!!! What does color blocked mean? Is it simply a black background separating colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juanita, Yes to your question. Color blocked means using any color to separate the colors.

      Delete