Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beautiful Brushed 6 Page Layout Workshop and E-Files

Oh my gosh!!!  I LOVE this collection too!!!   If you follow my blog, you know how much I absolutely love the Hopscotch collection from Close to my Heart.  Well hold on to your hats!  I am in Head Over Heels in love with the CTMH Brushed collection too!  Look how soft and feminine these papers are!  I even added some gray and red to the layouts, and they still turned out so beautiful.
 Of course it wouldn't' be fair if I only showed the layouts without close ups.  So here you go...





 Layout 2

Check out these butterflies!
 LOVE THEM!!

 The Close to my Heart Brushed Workshop on the Go includes these adorable little flowers.
 Check out those sparkly centers!!
 I am OH SO happy with the stamp set that is included with the WOTG, too!
 Layout 3

I could eat up that twine...it is so sweet!
 More flowers

That's a whole lotta pictures! And a video too!




A quick video on how to create a two toned stamp image


Want to know how to get these E-Files for FREE? Order the Workshop on the Go Brushed Scrapbooking Kit, or $15 of any other of our other fabulous products, from my Close to my Heart Website and I will send you all the files so you can make these gorgeous layouts just in time for Spring! 

Workshops on the Go® Brushed Scrapbooking Kit


Included in the package:
Thank you letter
Complete color photos of the layouts
Complete supply list
Basic assembly instructions
Complete cutting guides with color paper guides

If you are a consultant and want to teach this workshop, simply place a $15 order from my website and I will email you the complete packet including the Cricut cutting files so that you can teach these workshop to your customers.  This has been super popular with my customers, so I know yours will love it too!

If you just want the cutting guides and do not want to order products or live outside the US, you can order directly from me and I will email the file to you right away.

 

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  I'd hug each of you if I could.
Hugs,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment