Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cutting Cafe

My exciting announcement

I have been asked to join the Design Team at The Cutting Cafe and I am so excited  and honored to have been selected to be a part of the team.  I'll be able to create projects using the wonderful printable stamps and cutting files offered at the online store. My first project will posted during the week of May 6, so I will keep you all updated, but for now, please use the link below and check out the Blog Hop, the online store and all the other Design Team members.      

The Cutting Cafe' blog hop and giveaway!

Welcome to The Cutting Cafe' Blog Hop. If you are just popping by and you would like to participate all you need to do is hop back to the beginning of the line.
 Here is a list of the Cafe' designers who are taking part.
Nope Not Me

Designer Lana Clarke has created a project with a file of her choice and the lucky winner will receive that set. So hop over and see what Lana has up her sleeve tonight.~ tell her Michelle sent you.
  wooo hoooo       I think it's time for a little margarita.....
          I hope you all have a good night.
hugs to everyone.  I'm feeling a little loopy, I must have already taken my night night meds. so I best go get into bed.  See you tomorrow.
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I am soooooooooooooo happy to have ya on the team...can't wait to share your awesome stuff with our customers...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! So happy for you. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle I am thrilled for you - how exciting!! I don't have an electronic cutter, but I do admire what people do with them.

    Thanks so much for your comment on my blog today.
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s. you had every reason to be feeling a little loopy :-)

    ReplyDelete